Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the team in supporting the service management functions including providing application support and resolving issues within SLA. Hands-on support may be required.
- Responsible in working with Operations Manager and various leads on management reporting (both internal and external).
- Maintain, analyze and report metrics (work with team members).
- Communicate the metrics reporting standards and verify that metric results are delivered to the concerned teams for reporting.
- Coordinate and gather key performance indicators and metrics data, collate and prepare for service reporting.
- Identify opportunities for metrics performance and/or process/service improvement initiatives.
- Overall tracking of SLA and KPI performance.
- Lead in various operational, service level performance, audit, administrative and service management scope of services.
- Performs other IT Service Management related support functions as required.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on any escalation of issues/operation matters
- Identify areas of improvements within process and system design/setup, and drive the team to deliver.
- Review and coach junior team members in their tasks.
- Manage and coordinate client requests where required.
- ITIL / ITSM background in mid to enterprise size environments and experience working on application support projects.
- Strives in large-scale, complex and mission-critical projects and environments.
- Experience in ITIL processes, especially for application support and maintaining and using ITSM tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Word, Excel, etc.).